• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to Sell Dolmar 6400 "7.1hp Big Bore" 92cc chainsaw - $950

jandq

jandq

For sale is a lightly used Professional Dolmar 6400 with 7.1hp Big Bore chainsaw 92cc port and polished with a 10 pin race sprocket, full wrap handle, top of the line Sugi Hara 28" bar and 8 perfectly good used chains (5 Oregon and 3 Stihl). This saw was professionally modified by a Dolmar dealer. I am the original owner, purchased new about two years ago. Synthetic oil and non-ethanol gas used from day one. Runs great no issues. $950.00 obo. Pick-up Dolmar 001.jpg Dolmar3 003.jpg Dolmar4 004.jpg Dolmar5 005.jpg Dolmar2 002.jpg or will ship.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
For sale is a lightly used Professional Dolmar 6400 with 7.1hp Big Bore chainsaw 92cc port and polished with a 10 pin race sprocket, full wrap handle, top of the line Sugi Hara 28" bar and 8 perfectly good used chains (5 Oregon and 3 Stihl). This saw was professionally modified by a Dolmar dealer. I am the original owner, purchased new about two years ago. Synthetic oil and non-ethanol gas used from day one. Runs great no issues. $950.00 obo. Pick-up View attachment 581242 View attachment 581243 View attachment 581244 View attachment 581245 View attachment 581246 or will ship.
Welcome to AS jandq.
No craigslist takers on it?
GLWS,
Brett

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
If you got one of the 54mm kits and bored it to 56mm that would likely get you close to 92cc. I have thought about boring a junk 262xp cylinder to 50mm to get to 65cc, but the boring/plating is $300 :(
Funny, a buddy and I were just talking about plating a 262 cylinder last week lol.
I'm not sure what they do, but that's what they advertised them at 92cc. Almost 100% that's where he got it.

CJ Brown

CJ Brown

"I learned this from a hockey card..."
There was a fellow up here in Quebec that did excellent boring/plating for reasonable prices, but he sold the biz to his sons, who then sold to a big company, and now the prices are not so reasonable. I had a custom bike cylinder done about 10 years ago and it turned out great.