• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 6400 (again)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used saw with 145# of comp. Saw starts easy and runs great. Its the second 335 that I have had, I haven't run either of them a whole lot but I haven't noticed any issues. Saw is in great shape, I just ordered a new muffler cover and spark plug cap today.

dgb84, i have a like new makita 6421 which has no mods and runs like a champ. i also have a dolmar ps5100s which has about 3 tanks of gas thru it which is my favorite saw. how would u trade for the dollar 6421. can do video of saw starting and running/cutting. thanks dan jennings

someone please help. i couldn't find any way to try to find a carb i need. i seem to have some trouble learning how to use this site. its an awesome resource but could someone tell me how to start a thread, list my need in the tradin post or even how to search the tradin post. i can't do any of these. thanks dan jennings ps i entered that i needed the carb at top of this page, listed my name and clicked search. got message that i couldn't be found. sorry to jump in with a completely different subject but this is the only way i could find to post anything......

Damn, what else you want to trade Dex? I have a clean minty Dolly 7900 coming soon. Already ran it with 24' C full comp. Just so happens I have, a 28" Total w/ 63 rail sitting on my shelf Brand new in the box. Also have a new Oregon blue cutter full skip loop for it :). Sound tempting? It can be modded to.

The saw here is a nice deal. Not that many clean ones out there. I found two in two years of the 640x's.

Back