• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad22t

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm kicking around the idea of trying out a dolmar 7900. This is just checking what's available. I know there is some nice ported ones on here for sale, but don't wanna throw that kind of money out on a saw I haven't ran before. Let me know what you have got.

Thanks Adam

I live about 35 miles north of Wisconsin Dell's. Thank you for the offer. What would you be asking for one?

I'm kicking around the idea of trying out a dolmar 7900. This is just checking what's available. I know there is some nice ported ones on here for sale, but don't wanna throw that kind of money out on a saw I haven't ran before. Let me know what you have got.

Thanks Adam

Adam,

Have you given any consideration to building one from a "toasted" 6400?

Adam
There's a Dolmar 7300 for sale in the Dells CL for $350. Did you see that one? It's a little far for me to look at

Adam
There's a Dolmar 7300 for sale in the Dells CL for $350. Did you see that one? It's a little far for me to look at

I am gonna definitely have to look that one up! Thank you for the heads up! Where are you from in Wisconsin?

Latest posts

Back