• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 7910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homeliter

Reaction score
Dolmar 7910 in excellent condition

Backstory: I bought this saw new in 2013 and it’s still on the original bar and chain. I got it as a second saw when I was heating solely with wood, then moved to a new house the next year and haven’t burned since. I’ve hung onto it for the past few years (because it’s fun to run and I hate selling tools) and have dropped a few trees here and there, but it’s just bigger than anything I have a need for.

Specs: The saw is completely stock, no modifications. Compression test yields 165psi, starts in 1 or 2 pulls. I have run only Stihl full synthetic mix oil with Pri-G fuel stabilizer. Includes powerhead, original 20” Dolmar bar and Oregon chain, bar cover, and tools shown. I would consider shipping but would prefer face to face in the south-central PA area. $650

Thanks for looking,
Zach

Dolmar 1.JPGDolmar 2.JPGDolmar 3.JPGDolmar 4.JPGDolmar 5.JPG

Latest posts

Back