Dolmar CT on the way

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, now I’m not half asleep in the middle of the night I have had a proper look at the pitctures. Looks like it has some av on the handle so it’s a series 3 I think and looks standard to me?

What a beauty! Its all there and the paint is great. I hope your going to run it at least a little?
Oh yes, it will get a service and if capable will be run hard alongside a 090 and 084. Videos will be shared

The beastie just turned up and I've given it a quick once over. From the original? spark plug and original? low use bar I would say it has been rarely used, which explains the great paintwork. I couldn't see a spark (but it was bright sunshine) so I'll buy a new plug just in case and see if I can get it running. Compression is great. If you look carefully at the pic with the air filter location you will see a frayed wire...anybody know what this wire is? I want to get this running...and of course a video will follow. Need to buy a new chain also, full chisel full skip I think :)
IMG_0244.JPG IMG_0247.JPG IMG_0249.JPG IMG_0250.JPG IMG_0251.JPG IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0254.JPG IMG_0259.JPG IMG_0261.JPG IMG_0262.JPG

Also this saw came with a strange bar attached to the inner dogs, which is not present on my other CT...any ideas? Perhaps a milling attachment? I have left it off for now
IMG_0268.JPG IMG_0269.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0270.JPG
    IMG_0270.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0271.JPG
    IMG_0271.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back