• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucas Brown

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
For sale. $400. The saw was running a couple of months ago and the pull start mechanism broke. Selling power head only. Bar not included. Selling as is . I believe it to be the only rotary powered chainsaw ever made .

Attachments

• 20191022_114035.jpg
    20191022_114035.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 140
  • 20191022_114041.jpg
    20191022_114041.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 144
  • 20191022_114048.jpg
    20191022_114048.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 135
  • 20191022_114027.jpg
    20191022_114027.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 133
If nobody buys this and you will ship it to the UK I will struggle to resist :omg:

They have about the same power as a Echo twin and/or a Poulan 3700. Old school 60cc power, but sound much more wicked than they run. About as heavy as an Echo twin too.

Will you be paying the shipping fee?
Yes of course. My postcode is PO376PU which is Shanklin, Isle of Wight, UK. I suspect that to get a price for postage you will need to box it up, get the weight and dimension and using the destination address ask your courier how much.
The saw looks in good condition from the pictures; aside from the bar and chain it is all there and complete?

Yes of course. My postcode is PO376PU which is Shanklin, Isle of Wight, UK. I suspect that to get a price for postage you will need to box it up, get the weight and dimension and using the destination address ask your courier how much.
The saw looks in good condition from the pictures; aside from the bar and chain it is all there and complete?
Its missing a little spring that holds a plastic piece for the pull start and the hand guard is broken

I’m out I think fella. Without that little spring I’m assuming that you can’t start it and get a video of it running? The thought of buying an ‘unknown’ from such a distance, with rebuilding of said unknown being so difficult/impossible (I’ve looked for spares for the saw and found precisely none) worries me. Or will the saw run so that you can get a video?
It’s a great price for a great saw so I’m sure you will have no problem selling it to someone more local. If it hangs about though...
Sorry if I’ve inconvenienced you :cheers:

I’m out I think fella. Without that little spring I’m assuming that you can’t start it and get a video of it running? The thought of buying an ‘unknown’ from such a distance, with rebuilding of said unknown being so difficult/impossible (I’ve looked for spares for the saw and found precisely none) worries me. Or will the saw run so that you can get a video?
It’s a great price for a great saw so I’m sure you will have no problem selling it to someone more local. If it hangs about though...
Sorry if I’ve inconvenienced you :cheers:
Ill try to get a video of it running

For sale. $400. The saw was running a couple of months ago and the pull start mechanism broke. Selling power head only. Bar not included. Selling as is . I believe it to be the only rotary powered chainsaw ever made .
I cant imagine how this is still not sold. I have one. At your price its a steal. Long as the ducati coil works and it has compression. If you were closer i would run over there with my pullstart.

Back