• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar/Makita 6400-7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelbythedog

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 7900 or 7901, but will look at anything from this family of saws 64cc and larger. Shipping to 48642. Prefer PHO. Venmo or PayPal. Thanks.

I’ve had three reasonable offers from this ad, I hope the same offers find you. There is a nice 6400 in PA and a few that are more expensive. The sellers will probably direct message you. Great deals and good people on this site to deal with as sellers.

Thanks everyone I did buy a saw from a pawn shop in the Detroitish area. No more funds in the saw budget beyond that. Changing post to sold since I’m done shopping. All of the offers were fair. I’ve bought several saws off AS over the last decade and all have been excellent transactions.

Back