• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell DOLMAR PS6800i

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Smokes!!!

Where does one begin????? Wowzer!!

drooling-smiley.png

Guys - Unfortunately I have been "done" on this saw. I agreed to purchase in Australia the day that this was posted and paid into the sellers account and was told that the saw was being sent by courier, but alas after excuses and ultimately no responses, I am pretty sure that I am not going to get the saw. My suspicion is that this seller likely did have the saw and has attempted to sell to multiple people at once through this site. Obviously if someone had purchased from the US they would expect that there is going to be a long delay with shipping and may very well think that the saw is on its way (it might be I would have some serious questions). If anyone had any dealings with this seller can they message me and I will provide more information re my situation but would also want to help anyone else out that may have been stung with the same saw. Cheers.

Guys - Unfortunately I have been "done" on this saw. I agreed to purchase in Australia the day that this was posted and paid into the sellers account and was told that the saw was being sent by courier, but alas after excuses and ultimately no responses, I am pretty sure that I am not going to get the saw. My suspicion is that this seller likely did have the saw and has attempted to sell to multiple people at once through this site. Obviously if someone had purchased from the US they would expect that there is going to be a long delay with shipping and may very well think that the saw is on its way (it might be I would have some serious questions). If anyone had any dealings with this seller can they message me and I will provide more information re my situation but would also want to help anyone else out that may have been stung with the same saw. Cheers.
Have you still not received your saw? I hope you have and are enjoying it at this moment.
Let us know if something changes. This is the horror story that I imagine every time I buy something on the internet! Best of luck and stay safe...

I have followed these forums for years and never purchased anything because of stuff like this. I really appreciate everyones help and comments about saws but seems like there should be some better way to ensure honest deal. Seams like a great forum for trades and sales if you could pull out the weeds.

I have followed these forums for years and never purchased anything because of stuff like this. I really appreciate everyones help and comments about saws but seems like there should be some better way to ensure honest deal. Seams like a great forum for trades and sales if you could pull out the weeds.
There are ways to protect yourself with on-line purchases. Also, a little common sense goes a long way. A deal too good to be true usually is. There are new members who immediately put something up for sale and are stand up guys, but you run a greater risk dealing with someone who doesn't have a track record.

Back