Don't you hate it when....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left a swing up toolbox door open and drove the truck forward about 10 feet this week, bending and twisting the hell out of the door. Was on a contract job and in a hurry to get up the tree. What made it worse is that I've never done it and chewed the hell out of one of my groundies last year for doing that same thing and had to replace the door, really yarded on him about it. When I did it, he just looked at me and smiled.

Yeah, neither of us said anything about it, but we both knew. Good lesson to me to not be so hot headed about stuff like that in the future, but it's not always easy to keep cool in the moment.

Nah, I will just make you feel really stupid so you can go above my head and complain about what an ass I am.
Jeff
Totally different line of work but I get that all of the time. Bunch of sissies where I work.

When ya bid a job outrageously high, because ya don't feel it and the HO bust's out his checkbook and gives you a 3,750 deposit on the spot, PHUK!

This is going to suck. Time to bring in a hired gun.

Back