Don't you hate it when....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we did that to a GMC 7000 buchet/chip truck.
backed off the pavement and sunk down to the axel.
jacked the truck up and put rocks and wood under the time and it made it out but we thought we were gonna have to call a wrecker to winch it out...

I got this customer who has now twice woken me up (once at midnight) with stupid questions via sms, its pretty damn irritating to say the least, especially when you make a point of going to bed early in preparation for a big day. The dumbest part is that its now a circular dialogue that has been running for three weeks, the questions that woke me up I had already answered weeks ago. I wish I had enough work to be able to tell time wasters to go and get Farked:chainsaw:

I got this customer who has now twice woken me up (once at midnight) with stupid questions via sms, its pretty damn irritating to say the least, especially when you make a point of going to bed early in preparation for a big day. The dumbest part is that its now a circular dialogue that has been running for three weeks, the questions that woke me up I had already answered weeks ago. I wish I had enough work to be able to tell time wasters to go and get Farked:chainsaw:

Turn your phone off when you go to bed. or at least your text msg.

^yea that is a good precaution which will be used from now onwards..

I tell at least one customer to essentially f off every year. It releases a lot of pressure and it's always well past the deserving point. I just hate it when they don't get it and then try to call you back to apologize for being an ahole.

I hate those types, they think they can call you all the damn time and expect u to sit on the phone and answer every dumb question there is so they can have a expert give them a free education, when ya know when it comes time to have some work done, they will go the cheapest way out and call bubba.

I have fired a few clients. It can be quite refreshing and good for the soul.

I gotta admit, it's one of the drawcards for me to be in this industry. I'm generally only at each site for a day or less, and you can put up with most assholes for a day. Every now and then there's a real first class jerk, and it feels wonderful to tell him to shove it and walk off. Very cathartic! It's like being able to quit your job any time, but still keep your job ;-)

You line up a job to take a fair sized tree down and full clean up for 800 bucks and the lady tells Raul the illegal alien landscaper about it. He says his buddy and himself will do it for 500. The lady calls me back and cancels. I tell her I'm selling a steak type of service and I'm not tying to compete with the dollar menu at mc Donald's. Those retards will come in with their genie boom and destroy her yard,have three guys there with a chick and duck and telehandler and work about ten hours at it. So that one is done for and bid and line up another job tonight SWEET! We'll as I am walking away she said " yeah Raul was here today and weeded my garden he did a really nice job."Great I had better get over there ASAP before Raul gets the crew over there on that job too FML

You line up a job to take a fair sized tree down and full clean up for 800 bucks and the lady tells Raul the illegal alien landscaper about it. He says his buddy and himself will do it for 500. The lady calls me back and cancels. I tell her I'm selling a steak type of service and I'm not tying to compete with the dollar menu at mc Donald's. Those retards will come in with their genie boom and destroy her yard,have three guys there with a chick and duck and telehandler and work about ten hours at it. So that one is done for and bid and line up another job tonight SWEET! We'll as I am walking away she said " yeah Raul was here today and weeded my garden he did a really nice job."Great I had better get over there ASAP before Raul gets the crew over there on that job too FML

That's probably what I hate the most. Good jobs that get cancelled cause some no talent ass clown bought a chainsaw at Home Depot and hacks everything up for cheap.

Back