Double egg sandwich

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aokpops

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Take one boiled egg mix it with a scramble egg .I like hot pepper cheese mayonnaise an toasted bread a hard boiled beet egg is real good too

Take one banana, a whole bunch of frozen berries, some good, cold milk and a couple of raw eggs and blend the crap out of it. Instant smoothie. Mmmm.

oh, and it is the very best when the only ingredient that came out of a store is the banana.

Egg sammiches on toasted hard rolls with cheese, bacon or sausage.
Even just a plain well done egg with cheese on a hard roll.

I remember an egg on a hard roll being $0.25. With cheese $0.35.

English muffin, one fried egg over light, one piece of bacon or sausage link and a piece of American cheese is one of my favorite sammys. I also like a hard boiled egg, some onion slices between white toast. Good wholesome food.

I was on the go this morning and stopped at Tim Hortons and got a sausage, egg, and cbeese bagel on an everything bagel and damn it was good.
My good cholesterol is a little low so every once in a while i gotta bump it up a little .

I scamble my eggs in nothing but real butter. None of that margarine in my house. Put the egg on loaf bread, with a little salt and cayenne pepper, mayo and top with tomato and onions. If it don't drip on your shirt, it aint any good.

English muffin, one fried egg over light, one piece of bacon or sausage link and a piece of American cheese is one of my favorite sammys. I also like a hard boiled egg, some onion slices between white toast. Good wholesome food.
American cheese has little in common with cheese.other than that, sounds good.

At my camp we fried English muffins in butter, fried ground sausage, eggs, cheese, it never tasted so good in the mountain air. With no power, having a propane four burner stove with oven and broiler we cooked everything even pastrami rubens,

American cheese has little in common with cheese.other than that, sounds good.

I like American cheese but it is like prosciutto, you need to slice it very thin for it to taste good. Land O Lakes white and Hoffman sharp are excellent. Best grilled cheese is two slices of buttered white bread. One slice of American and one slice of Finlandia swiss and two cast iron pans. Heat up the two pans to medium, butter the bread, load cheese. Put sandwich into one pan and use the other to weight down the top of the sandwich. Keep an eye on it as it cooks fast. Serve with some tomato soup. Good eats. Note: if you can get some boarshead double Gloucester, throw a slice of that into the sandwich and you have really good eats.

I like American cheese but it is like prosciutto, you need to slice it very thin for it to taste good. Land O Lakes white and Hoffman sharp are excellent. Best grilled cheese is two slices of buttered white bread. One slice of American and one slice of Finlandia swiss and two cast iron pans. Heat up the two pans to medium, butter the bread, load cheese. Put sandwich into one pan and use the other to weight down the top of the sandwich. Keep an eye on it as it cooks fast. Serve with some tomato soup. Good eats. Note: if you can get some boarshead double Gloucester, throw a slice of that into the sandwich and you have really good eats.
Tillamook sharp cheddar for me, and no white bread, thank you.. The Finlandia Swiss is a good one.

We have a great little company around here that makes some killer bread. It is called when pigs fly. Their pumpernickel and New York rye are just excellent. They also make a great sourdough white. They sell through the local markets and have several stores. The stores have a lot more variety of bread than what is available online. If you hit them on the right day, they make a German sourdough white that is phenom. You can also sometimes get 2 loves for like $6. They slice it right in the store for you with a Hobart slicer. Freezes well too.

https://sendbread.com/

When pigs fly in Maine the misses comes home with it when she visits my daughter. Real homemade fresh bread.

I like cheeses. most. who don't? but I don't put American Cheese in my 'preferred list of cheeses'... things like sharp cheddar, blue, parmesan chunk, etc... even cottage in on the list...

but... when it comes to making a quintessential all-American cheeseburger... hard to beat some American cheese! we don't put it on the burgers out on the grill, but rather... onto the toasted buns goes the burger, then the American cheese, slice or two. then top of bun. by the time I get thru a couple of French fries... the American cheese is perfectly melted! if no American Cheese avail... a fried egg goes well, too.

Image result for image cheeseburger with american cheese

Back