• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dual large felling spikes& full wrap for 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIAmike11

I don’t discriminate, all saws welcome
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
As the title says I’m looking for dual large felling spikes for one of my 359’s. Possibly a full wrap handle too. I know it’s silly to some of y’all and not practical but I just want it for looks not functionality lmao.
Thank you in advance guys! One of those things... do I need them for it??NO but do I want one setup like that... heck yea!

Trust me I’m aware they are on eBay and baileys but didn’t want to really pay 90 bucks for one with large spikes included so I’m shopping around for mildly used

Well full wraps are expensive for any saw except the 372xp and that’s the most recent one I’ve purchased so I’m like ahh $90 bucks?!?? Considering I paid 38 for the 372 full wrap with large spikes

Latest posts

Back