Dumb not to get the 562XP right?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And there's the biggest problem. Most dealers have no clue with the AT saws.
That does worry me a bit, I asked the dealer what "AT" stood for and he jokenly said automatic transmission, then said good question because he didn't know. Both saws have the AT designation, what does it mean.?

Both saws have the AT designation, what does it mean.?
'Auto Tune'.

The saws have a electronically controlled carburetor that self-adjusts for cutting conditions.

"AutoTune™ zabezpečuje optimálny výkon motora pomocou automatického nastavovania motora. Nestrácate čas nastavovaním karburátora. Kompenzuje rôznu kvalitu paliva, nadmorskú výšku, vlhkosť, teplotu a zanesený vzduchový filter." - Just like it says!

Philbert

what are the chances of a newly ordered 562XP from "pantanopowerequipment" on fleabay (last week) having the EL46 module ?

'Auto Tune'.

The saws have a electronically controlled carburetor that self-adjusts for cutting conditions.

"AutoTune™ zabezpečuje optimálny výkon motora pomocou automatického nastavovania motora. Nestrácate čas nastavovaním karburátora. Kompenzuje rôznu kvalitu paliva, nadmorskú výšku, vlhkosť, teplotu a zanesený vzduchový filter." - Just like it says!

Philbert

Cool video of the auto tune feature. Thanks!

So $650 cash for a 562 with 20 in bar & chain is a decent price but a 555 would save me $50 and probably suit my needs. Decisions decisions, I'm leaning toward the 562 even though my needs don't justify it. I like the bump in power and the Rev boost feature.

Yes unless your trying to stay on your 600 budget like on your homeowner thread that is why I mentioned 550 xp it also has autotune but a 50 cc saw

Back