Dumb not to get the 562XP right?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no but i got one sitting on my bench farmer dug it out of his barn and brought it to me to see if i can get it running i cant even find seals and the piston and cylinder are smoked
ill give you 45 dollars for the 610 if the saw is still in decent shape
Sure, with $65 for shipping. Kidding of course, but this saw run great, needs nothing and I just put a new B&C on last year for $50.

And there's the biggest problem. Most dealers have no clue with the AT saws.
here most dealers dont have the proper simple tools, for clue to the mtronic and autotunes, no coment, i dont know how the stihl and husqvarna give to them authorized service, I shame to tell this but my stihl dealer in my town when he must service mtronic he came and take my MDG1, i am a hobbiest, he is dealer, tell you something?

analyst man i was trying to be funny there for a bit i think the solitude is getting to me this week i already told the farmer its to far gone to fix i think a horse or cow took out the chain break on the one i have and this cylinder and piston are siezed in it so thanks i would hold on to it if i where you store it and keep for a back up saw if it runs decent you never know when you might need a back up or a loner saw

here most dealers dont have the proper simple tools, for clue to the mtronic and autotunes, no coment, i dont know how the stihl and husqvarna give to them authorized service, I shame to tell this but my stihl dealer in my town when he must service mtronic he came and take my MDG1, i am a hobbiest, he is dealer, tell you something?
no doubt and scary. i like the auto tune, havnt messed much with MDG1 mtronic yet but its on my todo list when i find somone up this way that has one and will let me look over there shoulder or play with it for a few. stores around me sell stihl and husqvarna under the same roof and they are selling the auto tune 455 fa and the 500 series for the husky, and the stihl mtronic as well but i know they dont have the auto tune i keep getting those guys in here with a problem ive acutally only seen maybe 2 autotune problems the rest have been just wear and tear breakdowns auto tunes are sweet and i here the same and see the same from stihl i dont really have to mess with the mtronic either

my 562xp is awsome i like it lot and cuts great it has the EL46 carburetor on it and runs flawlessly. did i miss the a update service bulletin or somthing and i just did a software update to it like a year or so ago. and like i said never a problem runs top notch
when did the EL46 start having issues i was aware of the EL44, but i didnt hear anything on the EL46 OR EL48 carburetors
Not all carbs are bad. If it runs fine no need to worry. Mine is supposed to have a EL44 and had no issues.

Put it this way, when I called Husqvarna about the EL46 carb issues they said I need to take it to my dealer and have the carb adjusted.:confused::dizzy:

Me personally, if my dealer didnt know how to pop the top cover and verify 2 numbers I surly wouldn't buy a saw from them... especially one with Autotune!

Buy one from Terry (tlandrum) and be done with it.
+1, I know very little about these saws, but would do exactly this!!

My impression as well, I think Terry said he had replaced 6 carbs, which is the highest number I have heard, but that was saws from all over the US, not just saws that he had sold.
Strange thing is one of the Husky dealers I contacted this week is still selling 562's with el44 carbs!

Latest posts

Back