Dump Trailer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please provide details where you park them at night and if there are any locks or obstructions nearby.

I have a 12,000 GVWR Anderson dump trailer that I use to deliver firewood. It holds a one cord load. At night, I usually park it by the garage, but sometimes leave it out in the yarding area that's about 100 yards down the woods road. I bought it slightly used on eBay and I've been very happy with it.

Nickrosis said:
Please provide details where you park them at night and if there are any locks or obstructions nearby.
I park mine directly under the machine gun turret.Want to come by late one nite and check it out?

I have a 10,000 pound Mortz dump that is to heavy to drag around the woods. I own 337 acres and have parked it on some of my access roads and shuttled loads to it with the truck, but it is far to heavy to be of much use for wood. I do haul my skid loader in it use it for gravel and such. Don't really use it all that much. I had a 5 ton Chevy that was much more useful, but cost me $1,000 per year in in registration and insurance. Got rid of it.

I will post of pic of it soon. I do go get 5 ton of coal each fall and just keep it in the trailer over the winter. It does work good for that. It weighs about 2,200 lb empty.

Latest posts

Back