• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dunp truck or dump trailer.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaelcary99

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Currently trying to decide on either one. Already know if i get a dump trailer i will have to upgrade pulling trucks. Currently only have a 07 ram 1500. But main reason i am curious is, started selling firewood as a second business this past year, went well sold roughly 40 rick until i ran out of wood to sell. Needing a way to haul larger amounts of wood hkme from my property which is about 45 mins from my house. And the only road going up the hill was a 70s logging road so its straight up then 90 degree turns as yiu go up. Wondering which would be easier in your opinions. Apologies about the lengthy post

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thinking im just gonna go with a good 1 ton dump truckfor now. Maybe later on down the road buy a dump trailer after i see if selling firewood really does kick off good within the next couple years.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back