• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy early 066 cases

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greg986547

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for both case halves for a flat top 066 Stihl (red light) that I'm restoring. I'm willing to pay for nice ones! NOS would be ideal.

Thanks,
Greg

I've sent you a PM with a link to a NOS Crankcase.
this post disappeared for a few days and all my PM's are gone, You sent me one that sold right before I could confirm they were early cases (after being listed for three weeks :( was there a second set of cases you sent me? Thanks for your help, that first set was perfect, I was just to slow on the buy button!

this post disappeared for a few days and all my PM's are gone, You sent me one that sold right before I could confirm they were early cases (after being listed for three weeks :( was there a second set of cases you sent me? Thanks for your help, that first set was perfect, I was just to slow on the buy button!
There was a second set of used cases but they're are now sold, sorry.

Back