• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Eastonmade Wood Splitter

woodchipper95

woodchipper95

ArboristSite Guru
received_821627077978982.jpeg received_821621521312871.jpeg
Does anyone have any experience with one of these machines? I talked to the guy and he was very responsive and helpful. They design seems to be way better than all other 'buy-able' splitters.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hinerman

Hinerman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Doesn't look cheap. I want to see that 12 way wedge in action. I wonder what tonnage it is running to push through that wedge.

Yarz

ArboristSite Member
The three models on their website use a 4" cylinder, so assuming 3000 psi, ~19 tons.. They have videos of a 6 way, but not the 12 way. Since it's not painted in that picture, it may be a custom job.

dave_dj1

dave_dj1

Addicted to ArboristSite
I was referring to the 12 way in action, I watched all the videos I could on youtube the other day and not one of it in operation. Definitely looks to be a well built unit though.

woodchipper95

woodchipper95

ArboristSite Guru
I have watched a few of his videos but can't find any posted from anyone but him...would like to though
His father owns Bells Machining the people that mack Bell processors. He (Andrew) used to do all the electric and hydraulic work there. He now builds splitters. He said he has 120 units out.