Eastonmade Wood Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodchipper95

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
received_821627077978982.jpegreceived_821621521312871.jpeg
Does anyone have any experience with one of these machines? I talked to the guy and he was very responsive and helpful. They design seems to be way better than all other 'buy-able' splitters.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The three models on their website use a 4" cylinder, so assuming 3000 psi, ~19 tons.. They have videos of a 6 way, but not the 12 way. Since it's not painted in that picture, it may be a custom job.

The wedges are all offset so the splitter isn't making all of the splits at once. Smart idea.
I absolutely love his designs. The cradle is the perfect height, it doesn't allow rounds to roll. The lift is bigger than a Timberwolf. The stabilizing leg is absolute genius!

I have watched a few of his videos but can't find any posted from anyone but him...would like to though

I was referring to the 12 way in action, I watched all the videos I could on youtube the other day and not one of it in operation. Definitely looks to be a well built unit though.

I have watched a few of his videos but can't find any posted from anyone but him...would like to though
His father owns Bells Machining the people that mack Bell processors. He (Andrew) used to do all the electric and hydraulic work there. He now builds splitters. He said he has 120 units out.

Latest posts

Back