Easy Lift and Palazzani

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mack4trees

Reaction score
New to the forums and just had a couple questions regarding spider lifts.

Does anyone have a decent review of Easy Lift's or Palazzani's (Spimerica)? Would like to hear from folks who have ran one for at least 6 months.
Does anyone know if there is Easy Lift dealers in the USA? I've had trouble finding one.
Also interested in any other comments regarding any type of lift you'd recommend.

I've ran several types of bucket trucks and towable lifts, new to the compact track lift stuff though.

Thanks in advance for any input!!

Does anyone have a decent review of Easy Lift's or Palazzani's (Spimerica)? Would like to hear from folks who have ran one for at least 6 months.
Does anyone know if there is Easy Lift dealers in the USA? I've had trouble finding one.
Also interested in any other comments regarding any type of lift you'd recommend.

I've ran several types of bucket trucks and towable lifts, new to the compact track lift stuff though.

Find a good used bucket. At least 65 feet.

No dealers in USA only in CA. These types of lifts are (all) VERY slow. I call therm a "slug lift". A bucket truck has the speed to be very productive. Get ready for breakdowns and troubleshooting. Bucket is much more reliable!

I’ve owned an easy lift 87-48 for 18 months. Great machine and a complete game changer. They might be “slow” but it sure beats climbing. Couple of small issues here and there but nothing that would deter me from buying another one.

I’ve owned an easy lift 87-48 for 18 months. Great machine and a complete game changer. They might be “slow” but it sure beats climbing. Couple of small issues here and there but nothing that would deter me from buying another one.
What kind of issues.?

Back