Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Lerum

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Did anyone see that recent 2094 that was listed? Had a welded handle and issues pulling it over.
I got that saw, popped the muffler and the piston looked good. Pulls over no problem without the plug but it seems to have a huge amount of compression with it in. There's no drop starting it and I can get a full pull with it on the ground. I started it and it fired good and ran fine.
Cleaned the carbon buildup on the muffler exhaust port but it wasn't any worse than normal buildup. Plug was wet when I took it back off and the muffler was a little wet but the kill switch doesn't work so I had to choke it. No fuel comes out of the plug hole while pulling it over without the plug.
It's very clean as far as the plastic and most of the paint. 1990 serial number with no decompression and it has the older 2094 oval exhaust port. Would have sold for much more if the seller had posted a piston pic and better saw photos.
I have two 2094/95 work saws and this one looks too nice to use...almost

Ah yes, makes sense now
I've used a couple 2166's at workwork briefly had a 2186wh that was light and comfortable for a bigger cc saw

I just snagged this 2188...
d86059891338c8e753ed5b8ecb04e816.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Kenton your a borderline hoarder I can still see the floor. When a person is a hoarder no floor is visible. I’m close but no cigar yet.

When you can no longer see the floor... you make shelves! Just kidding these are all selling. Personals are tucked away

dc0f5ef24b422fe77b6b70e51e11f92e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m six shelves later with husky late 70’s/ early 80’s bike parts and still can’t see the floor. I have about 8 basket cases.

Back