Echo 2511P (rear handle) in the states. 7310p as well

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yotaismygame

Juiced Saws #GetJuiced
Reaction score
Finally the rear handle version of the 2511t is available state side. Seems like it would be a handy saw ported with a 16" 3/8lp on it. Also the 7310P appears to be available from multiple online vendors. Anyone know if there is a full wrap available for the 7310P?

There is a member here and he has vids on youtube of him running the new 7310P, and porting it. I think he actually made his own full wrap handlebar. He does know what he is talking about so I would say based on that there isn't a wrap available....Yet. The CS620 has a wrap available and if i remember right it wasn't available in the beginning also. I can't wait until more people run them and port them, they seem really nice.

Mweba. I'm more excited for the 2511P. One of those with a 16" would be a very interesting, light weight, little limber.

I'm sure i'll be porting both of them in the future. Might just buy a 7310P to play with.

Latest posts

Back