ECHO Chainsaws - are they catching on?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've read these post and see now that so much of this discussion is base on the " my Schwinn bicycle is faster than your Murray".

I have a fast Schwinn. Its a tandem and 2 people can really make it go. Passed a Honda doing about 35 one day...Bob

I picked up a yellow Echo today, needs a carb kit but still wanted to run.

Photo0439.jpg

Photo0437.jpg

I have a fast Schwinn. Its a tandem and 2 people can really make it go. Passed a Honda doing about 35 one day...Bob

I got pulled over by a deputy who was running a radar gun, on my schwinn once...doing 70 I found out. In between laughing he was giving me a lecture on speeding and passing cars on the centerline....(yes, going downhill)

I've been searching for a parts saw for my John Deere 80EV which I think is about like an Echo 750EVL. Ebay seems to be fresh out of them. Anybody got anything like that they'd want to part with? What I need the worst is the ignition coils but there a few other things I could use also.

My neighbor is an Echo dealer, and I bought a 590 from him, got both the 20" and 24" bar, love it. I've used Stihl saws, good, no conplaints, won't go near big box store junk (Husqvarna, Poulan, etc). The 590 flat screams through everything from Osage Orange to cottonwood.

My neighbor is an Echo dealer, and I bought a 590 from him, got both the 20" and 24" bar, love it. I've used Stihl saws, good, no conplaints, won't go near big box store junk (Husqvarna, Poulan, etc). The 590 flat screams through everything from Osage Orange to cottonwood.

Husky &Poulan do other models other than the Box Store models most current brands bhave good "un"& turds "

Back