• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Echo CS-2511T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njd333

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking for a lightly used Echo cs-2511T. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. I have a Stihl MS192t in excellent condition both looks wise and mechanically with a 14" bar and 2 chains that I'd do a full or partial trade for. Pictures available on an as needed basis.

Just curious why you’re wanting to go from the 192 to the 2511? I’ve been looking at buying a top handle saw and have looked at these two models.

The only reason is the weight. The 192 is fairly light and it cuts really well for me. I don't do a lot of climbing and so I want the smallest and lightest saw that will still do the job so when I'm in a tree there is one less thing to think about. Also just want to try something new!

Back