• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Echo CS-400 or larger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kehi66

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Wanted to see what was available out there from you guys. My 550xp is back in the shop for the 3rd time in 1.5yrs so I need another saw. Would possibly take a Dolmar saw as well. I need something that I can tune at home and keep running myself instead of running to the dealer everytime something craps out. Thanks

Wanted to see what was available out there from you guys. My 550xp is back in the shop for the 3rd time in 1.5yrs so I need another saw. Would possibly take a Dolmar saw as well. I need something that I can tune at home and keep running myself instead of running to the dealer everytime something craps out. Thanks
Pm me what dolmar model your interested in and I can get you some prices. :)

Have a echo 6700 67cc with a echo 8000 carb on it, can put kit in and put smaller 6700 carb back on. Not a looker as it gets used. Has side tensioner 670 updated clutch cover on it.

poulan 3800 too. could sell 4500 too. All would have different set up then what is in video. PHO or ?

Have a echo 6700 67cc with a echo 8000 carb on it, can put kit in and put smaller 6700 carb back on. Not a looker as it gets used. Has side tensioner 670 updated clutch cover on it.

poulan 3800 too. could sell 4500 too. All would have different set up then what is in video. PHO or ?

Kevin,
That 6700 is impressive. I wonder how it would compare to my Olympyk 272?

I have a 6700 also. Solid orange auto and manual oiler. Looks and runs good. PHO $300 + ship obo. Thanks

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Back