• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Echo CS-4400 Cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freudianfloyd

Clinically Diagnosed with CAD
Reaction score
I have looked high and low for a cylinder for this saw I was given. I don't need the saw, but It is so clean it would be a shame not to get it running.

If anybody has a good cylinder laying around and don't expect Echo prices for it, I would be interested.

Thanks

I have a saw that should have a good p&c. Just don’t want to tear a saw down without asking first. I’ll try to get to it tomorrow.

I have a saw that should have a good p&c. Just don’t want to tear a saw down without asking first. I’ll try to get to it tomorrow.
Hey, If you haven't started, hold off on taking it apart. My buddy just informed me that he thinks he has a junk one in his barn that belonged to his dad. He said I can have it if it is the same model.

I will let you know if it turns out not to be the case. Sorry for wasting your time. Thank you.

I have looked high and low for a cylinder for this saw I was given. I don't need the saw, but It is so clean it would be a shame not to get it running.

If anybody has a good cylinder laying around and don't expect Echo prices for it, I would be interested.

Thanks
Hello, I know this is an old post,But I have a very nice cylinder with piston and Rings for a cs 4400. $30.00 + shipping if you still need it.Thanks

I will take you up on that if it is still available!
I have two complete running 4400s that are now parked for a decade on the shelf indoors. If your interested in both as is packaged deal PM me.

Echos here are going up for sale Monday or tomorrow.

4400s x2

CS530 x2 new 325 Bars. I should have the loops here as they came complete and running. One has a bent handlebar the other was missing the choke handle. Both cut and ran decent. Parked on the shelf about five years.

CS520 x1 pho, parts runs, half stripped, hole in the oil tank upfront, fixable with JB.

CS670 grey and black.
Low hours. 20"
Complete runs good.
$500

I get some adds up tomorrow night on here and afakebook.

I have two complete running 4400s that are now parked for a decade on the shelf indoors. If your interested in both as is packaged deal PM me.

Echos here are going up for sale Monday or tomorrow.

4400s x2

CS530 x2 new 325 Bars. I should have the loops here as they came complete and running. One has a bent handlebar the other was missing the choke handle. Both cut and ran decent. Parked on the shelf about five years.

CS520 x1 pho, parts runs, half stripped, hole in the oil tank upfront, fixable with JB.

CS670 grey and black.
Low hours. 20"
Complete runs good.
$500

I get some adds up tomorrow night on here and afakebook.
How much for the pair of 4400 cylinders and crank assembly and what is the price w/out assembly

How much for the pair then?
200 shipped east of the miss.

They go as is. They came with no bars or loops. I can add things if you so desire. I have used and new chains. Bars are a maybe for the tiny tail mounts they use.

They are light for limbing not really a tool for bucking.

Just PM me

Latest posts

Back