Echo CS 4510

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Singing Arborist

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anybody out there have the chance to use the new 4510? How does it compare to the 450p? Some of the specs from the echo interational page show it to have some pretty good power to weight ratio. The price os also lower than the 450p. Seems like echo is creating a smaller version of the timberwolf: a great, non pro saw for a great price.

It was supposed to be already available back in January but now delivery date has slipped to "Late April 2018"... funny thing is the local importer is already advertising a promotional sale campaign on saws that are most likely still on a ship somewhere between the Straits of Malacca and Suez.
From what I've been told it's aimed straight at the Stihl MS251, albeit I have no idea how Yamabiko can offer a product the same level at less than what I paid my smaller MS231 five years ago.

I hope I'll be able to try it out once it's available, but I wonder if it will suffer from the same cost-cutting issues I am seeing on my same level Echo trimmer.

Latest posts

Back