• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo CS-510EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

av8or3

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey fellows, have to thin the herd. These are two very nice Echos. I suspect the 510 failed early in life and sat at the back of the shop for 30 years until I replaced the ignition module in it to get it running. Runs real good, I cut wood with it.
The 610 has for sure been sitting in someone’s garage for that long as well. There was some moisture remaining in the fuel tank when I got it. Cleaned all that up, put fuel in it and ran it. Runs great. Both cylinders! These pics should get you started. PM me if you need others.
CS-510EVL $225 shipped (Ipaid $75 for the module, sheesh)
CST-610EVL $600 shipped SOLD!
Both of these saws are low time and I think would make a nice addition to any collection.
BE971E1F-063D-4272-A7AE-28C10A1CE998.jpeg 6FA62F7E-64A4-45AB-A414-8C077673D9AF.jpeg 33575D2A-5B34-480D-B697-271CFD9BBD4B.jpeg 00F1A365-E706-462D-BECA-E686A16F071D.jpeg 34EB45FF-842C-4447-9FBA-BB4AC6D13257.jpeg

howdy, i'm the feller that bought the 510evl. let me know if you have a used bar that will fit it for cheap. i'm not a chainsaw collector, i plan on using it for firewood. thanks in advance! this saw is replacing my old stihl 032av that i foolishly gave away.

pk

Ok! Great! This will make a great firewood saw. I do have an 18” Echo bar for it with a sharp loop of Stihl 3/8”RS chain I’ll sell for an extra $45 if you want. I’ll wait to hear from you before I box it up. Thanks for the sale!

it is the 050 66 link chain? if so, ill take it. in my reading about the chainsaw, i found that it came with an odd 70 link chain originally thats somewhat hard to get.

i'm about to head off to work, so ill look at the site again when i get home. thanks again!

got the saw today. my laziness got the better of my cheapness and i bought some moto mix fuel. oiled her and fueled her and she's pretty bad ass. super clean for her age. she leaks a bit of bar oil but i'll wait for it to bother me before i delve into that. i'm super happy, thank you. i love the sound she makes while idling.

got the saw today. my laziness got the better of my cheapness and i bought some moto mix fuel. oiled her and fueled her and she's pretty bad ass. super clean for her age. she leaks a bit of bar oil but i'll wait for it to bother me before i delve into that. i'm super happy, thank you. i love the sound she makes while idling.
So glad you’re happy. Thanks again for the sale.

i figured out the oil thing. user error. it has an adjustable oiler that was turned up. turned it down and it seems good. i cant tell you enough how much i like the saw.

Latest posts

Back