• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Echo CS-600P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 7-10 that I have been meaning to rebuild the carb on.if they are much more than my 700 I may be putting all my 700 stuff up for grabs.lol
Hey nice 600p.good luck with the sale.may set for a little while like mine did.

For those of us who have never ran one, what makes them so awesome?

Jon covered it nicely.

A couple points I'd like to note:

1. Size. Check out this photo of a 7-10a next to a 346xp. Pretty compact package for 70cc's!
2. Parts availability. Minus a handful of parts, they're the same as any ol' 10-series, which they made a billion or two of.
3. Construction. They're tough saws. Heck, Mac decided to eliminate the possibility of spinning the PTO side main bearing by pinning it (these saws are clamshells).
4. Points ignition (Me like!)
5. Auto and manual oiling
6. I don't think Jon mentioned these points, but sound and torque. Torque especially.

If you've never ran one, you owe it to yourself to do so. Then sell it to me.

Bryan

P1190738.JPG

I have a 7-10 that I have been meaning to rebuild the carb on.if they are much more than my 700 I may be putting all my 700 stuff up for grabs.lol
Hey nice 600p.good luck with the sale.may set for a little while like mine did.

Rebuild that carb! 7-10a's rock!

I've heard multiple Mac heads say that 7-10a's are a bit stouter; I own several super clean 7-10a's and pm700's and I can't really tell the difference. I prefer 7-10a's because they're cheaper than pm700's and have points.

With all this talk of these saws, check out today's date. Coincidence?

Great deal on a clean looking saw. Someone will be happy.

I can't tell the difference between my 7-10A and PM700 (other than the 7-10A being a scosh louder because of a different muffler..........and lighter because it doesn't have a chainbrake). Both strong saws. Nice looking Echo there Bryan. Somebody will be getting a good deal here.

Back