Echo CS-670 Oil Line location

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newfarmlandowner

Reaction score
New to the site, but most likely will be around for Awhile. Me and the Wife moving to 400 Acres of Paradise with 190 Acres of timber on her family farm. New to Chain Saws, but after a year using it out there to clean fallen trees, I'm learning some. Still have all my limbs, for now any way. The Echo CS-670 is one great saw after I did some carburetor cleaning and blade sharpening. I Replaced the Carburetor Case due to the fact it was broken at the kill switch and was a pain to shut down. Of course my before photos didn't included the Oil Lines going to the Manual Oil Pump and to the Oiler. Doing a search for the last month and e-mailing Echo for a Diagram, No luck. I have the Parts list and Manual, but they only show exploded views and not exact locations. This original questions was posted back in 2009 and replied with some photo's, but I can't open up the photos in the forum. Does any one have a older (Not sure what year, Serial # 03003752 8761) that shows where the oil lines go to and how they are attached, I think I must of lost a few small parts when dissembling the Saw. I purchased a few parts that I know I'm missing, (o-rings, connectors, screws). Thanks, Don. The original post was back in 2009 was from LumberJack18 and the reply came back from Pastryguyhawaii. Reply from him in parenthesis below. (Here's what I have. That's the line from the manual oilier you see. Not the greatest pics but they might help. Let me know.)

Attachments

• 20200307_173730.jpg
    20200307_173730.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 20200309_133130.jpg
    20200309_133130.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Back