• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo CS-8000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokyken

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have an Echo CS-8000 in very good condition with 24" bar. I also have a 36" bar with chain that has never been used. I am a homeowner and bought the saw new when moved to Tenn. I cut down maybe a dozen large tulip poplars and saw worked fine. I am 81 and no longer have the strength to overcome the compression to start. I would like to get $300.

Thanks for the photo assist. Sent a PM I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place. There are two of you that want the saw. Since I have no way of packaging for shipment, who ever can find a way to get it, let me know. Smokyken

I live in Ohio so pickup is out. Trying to work something out.

Someone needs to make that drive, that's a really fine saw, if I didn't have a cs800p I'd be taking the wife on a "vacation"

Back