• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo CS-8000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A weekend road trip to TN ain’t that far.

That’s 5 1/2 hours one way for me so it’s a no go :(

5 1/2 hours for me as well.

I actually delivered a car part I sold, years ago when it turned out fuel would be cheaper than shipping. Took the girlfriend, now wife, and went to Nashville and had a fun little weekend.

5 1/2 hours for me as well.

I actually delivered a car part I sold, years ago when it turned out fuel would be cheaper than shipping. Took the girlfriend, now wife, and went to Nashville and had a fun little weekend.
I live 17 miles east of Gatlinburg about 12 miles off I-40 next to the Great Smoky National Park

Wow beautiful saw in a beautiful area. 9hrs away for me unfortunately.

I live 17 miles east of Gatlinburg about 12 miles off I-40 next to the Great Smoky National Park

Boy that's tempting. Been wanting to take my daughter to Tennessee.

I work long hours all week and have limited time.

Not me :( I had a courier ready to pick up saw but then he cancelled on me at the last minute.

Great saw. Ron

Didn’t see your post or the post asking who got it. Thought I was being suggested as someone who could pick it up so I posted to say “too late, I bought it.” Saw your post and others when checking to see if it posted - don’t know how to delete a post so I changed it in the few seconds I had available. Now that I am at lunch, I have time to let you know I am not aware of anyone else having a deal so I made the trip and bought the saw. If you lost an actual deal with the seller to purchase this saw due to some breach on his part then with Hanniedog’s acquiescence we can probably work something out - I told Hanniedog that he was first in line should my intended purpose not work out. Just shoot me a PM. If you had a contingent deal with seller I will just go forward with my plans as expressed in the other thread.

Ron

Didn’t see your post or the post asking who got it. Thought I was being suggested as someone who could pick it up so I posted to say “too late, I bought it.” Saw your post and others when checking to see if it posted - don’t know how to delete a post so I changed it in the few seconds I had available. Now that I am at lunch, I have time to let you know I am not aware of anyone else having a deal so I made the trip and bought the saw. If you lost an actual deal with the seller to purchase this saw due to some breach on his part then with Hanniedog’s acquiescence we can probably work something out - I told Hanniedog that he was first in line should my intended purpose not work out. Just shoot me a PM. If you had a contingent deal with seller I will just go forward with my plans as expressed in the other thread.

Ron
This was sent to me and I thought I should chime in. It was stated to all who showed interest in the saw that the first one who paid me would get the saw. NOONE sent any money. Smokyken

I think there is some confusion here. My previous statement meant that I had a shipping sevice scheduled to pick up saw but just as I was about to pay Ken the “shipping company” cancelled on me not Ken. I had not paid Ken yet or had any agreement in place. He therefore had the right to sell to whoever he wanted.

I think there is some confusion here. My previous statement meant that I had a shipping sevice scheduled to pick up saw but just as I was about to pay Ken the “shipping company” cancelled on me not Ken. I had not paid Ken yet or had any agreement in place. He therefore had the right to sell to whoever he wanted.

Glad you clarified. Ken impressed me as a stand up kind of guy and I intended to verify any claim otherwise with him. It was worth the trip just to meet him and talk for a minute or two. In hindsight I probably should have just sent you a PM instead of an open post. My apologies to both of you.

Ron

Glad you clarified. Ken impressed me as a stand up kind of guy and I intended to verify any claim otherwise with him. It was worth the trip just to meet him and talk for a minute or two. In hindsight I probably should have just sent you a PM instead of an open post. My apologies to both of you.

Ron
No worries. Enjoy the saw!

Latest posts

Back