• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo cs600 Sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jughead500

Sasquatch
Reaction score
who wants my 600p? $475 plus shipping? Comes muffler modded, gasket delete, broken in, ready to noodle with an echo carrying bag an 20" replaceable nose husky bar and 3/8 stihl chain.comes with both 7 PIN and 8 PIN sprockets.this is my personal saw and to make it more special it has soaked up my Sasquatch strength and is almost up to par with the masterminded version.it has only taken one giant leap for saw kind to get out of harms way.this is the saw that makes Norwegian sawtrolls cringe in fear.
Ok im full of horse hockey tonight but the saw is for sail because I'm a broke sailor.pictures about midnight tomorrow.
images

Ok here he is.zeus himself.the chain is stihl safety chain.bar is just gummed with pine rosin.bar needs shimmed to oil completely.oiler is set wide open and still oils enough.just not all is getting to the groove.more like an oil rig instead of the Exxon Valdez.dual dawgs too
Yes its dirty.crud not included.20150619_124036.jpg20150619_124048.jpg20150619_124058.jpg20150619_124110.jpg20150619_124124.jpg20150619_124130.jpg

Geez the tradin post is so quiet I can hear crickets chirpin.
Open to trades and boot on a 346xp ne cylinder 038 magnum cylinder and piston etc.

Bad time of year or because of the new tradin post layout?

I think it's a combination of market saturation (we need new recruits with the fever), and bad time of year- it's just to hot to fool with saws. Maybe it's more of the market saturation, cause I parted with some absolute jewels last fall and they took far longer to sell than I expected.

I think it's a combination of market saturation (we need new recruits with the fever), and bad time of year- it's just to hot to fool with saws. Maybe it's more of the market saturation, cause I parted with some absolute jewels last fall and they took far longer to sell than I expected.

Its the season mang , firewood cutters arent doin much now..fall will be here soon.

I wish i could be a fair weather cutter 100° or -50° its gotta be done[emoji2]

you gots my respect on that. My very good friend owns a tree service (he is the climber) and it is unbelievable how physical that job is- irregardless of the season.
In my work, I haul storage buildings- deliver, move, and repo. Spring and summer is my busy season. I average 4-5 buildings a day, have done as many as 11 in a day though. Sometimes they only require a shim (or shims) under them. Average is 6-20 blocks though per building. I have put 147 block under a building before, that's carrying them, digging out so that my piers are level, jacking the building with a high lift etc. And then I go to the gym 5 nights a week with Kari and the kids. By the time, the weekend gets here, and I mow my yard, my 86 year old neighbor Ed's yard, mom and dad's, and my grannies... I don't want to touch a saw.:havingarest: I do look forward to the fall, work slowing down, and the exhaust note of the 288 filling the air.:chop:

Not many saws have a 300 hour compliance period (like the 600P) on them but I must say the 600's are stout, solid saws.

I wish i could be a fair weather cutter 100° or -50° its gotta be done[emoji2]

it sure does. gotta appreciate those rainy days after the heat blast days. i would much rather work in the snow/ice or rain so bad it's like being in the shower on full blast cold then working in the summer heat. the spring mornings here with dew all over the ground and vegetation are the premium days. starts getting hot just as your getting off the hill.

Latest posts

Back