• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo cs600 Sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you gots my respect on that. My very good friend owns a tree service (he is the climber) and it is unbelievable how physical that job is- irregardless of the season.
In my work, I haul storage buildings- deliver, move, and repo. Spring and summer is my busy season. I average 4-5 buildings a day, have done as many as 11 in a day though. Sometimes they only require a shim (or shims) under them. Average is 6-20 blocks though per building. I have put 147 block under a building before, that's carrying them, digging out so that my piers are level, jacking the building with a high lift etc. And then I go to the gym 5 nights a week with Kari and the kids. By the time, the weekend gets here, and I mow my yard, my 86 year old neighbor Ed's yard, mom and dad's, and my grannies... I don't want to touch a saw.:havingarest: I do look forward to the fall, work slowing down, and the exhaust note of the 288 filling the air.:chop:
Knew you had a trucking company but never asked what you did. You move those on a trailer or do you have a truck setup to haul them? The guys that move them for my cousin have a 3 wheeled mule they use to move them into final position. That thing is awesome! They have the truck and trailer setup with the tilting/sliding bed to haul them and usually haul 3 at a time. They both have wireless remotes to control the bed functions. Expensive business to be in from what I have seen.

I have a Mule IV as well. Trailer is as expensive as a new truck depending on features. We haul on a trailer to be within the DOT height restrictions for TN.

Ok just let me know when he does.hate to sell it but looks my days of carrying bigger saws are over.if not from now on its going to be a while.it busted my arse to carry around my little tanaka today to cut two little trees.

Jug, have you gone into this at all beyond muffler and gasket? You mentioned it soaked up your sasquatch strength, was that osmosis? I have been curious about these since mm build thread. I love 60cc saws, seem just right for the oak and maple I burn. Russ

Well guy's the 600p is going to a good home.I'm not getting out of the echos.I'll be back with another don't worry.soon as my back heals up some and I get my vehicles fixed ill be back with another 600 or 620.hope how soon because I have to clear up a 36" beech tree at work that hit the lake.can't get it until fall though.most of it will be work for the pm700 and pm1000.

Well guy's the 600p is going to a good home.I'm not getting out of the echos.I'll be back with another don't worry.soon as my back heals up some and I get my vehicles fixed ill be back with another 600 or 620.hope how soon because I have to clear up a 36" beech tree at work that hit the lake.can't get it until fall though.most of it will be work for the pm700 and pm1000.

Maybe a few members of the Tennessee Saw Mafia can come help this Fall?

Back