• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo cs610ev or John deere 66sv

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on current eBay info, you can expect to pay between $250 - $450 for the Echo, depending on condition.

No 'sold' items for the 66SV .... but I sold my clean one a couple years ago for $548 + shipping.

That would be much appreciated. Just got a line on a near mint 66sv with original b&c....fingers crossed.

Just picked up a real nice 66sv. Looks to be very lightly used and well taken care of. Came with original 16" bar (well used) but still has some life left, will need to get a chain to fit it. Currently has an Oregon 20" on it. Saw runs great after a little carb tune and air filter cleaning. Pulled the muffler and both p&c's look great. Compression test showed 200 on the rear and 185 on the front cylinder. The only real issues this saw has is the hand guard is cracked and the oil cap is all chewed up.
Anyone out there maybe have a hand guard they're willing to part with? Or have any experience trying to dye one. I have an echo cs500vl and the guard looks to be the same except its white instead of yellow. Just thought maybe a white guard would be easier to come by if I could dye it to the correct color. Also would like to find an oil cap too. Will post pics tomorrow evening.... Ran out of time tonight.

Latest posts

Back