Echo CS7310 info?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It oiled the 28" with some oil to spare, so a 32" bar will get enough oil. 36" would be really pushing it, to me that is too much for 70cc saws in hardwood, maybe soft too. I say 32" is max for 70cc saws. Now this is not to say they can't run a bar that size, but it starts putting a lot of stress things.

Hmm, thats surprising the gap was so wide. Was the echo fully broken in? Echos have been notorious for slow break in times, the CS330T i shortblocked 2 months ago took about 15 tanks before it came into its power finally.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
No not fully, but Mitch had the same results, so I don't see it gaining a huge amount. The husky just has more power and a better power band. I like the Echo a lot non the less, I will say as of now I think it has the best filtration system bar none.

CS-7310P PRICING:

20" (.050): $799.99
20" (.058): $799.99
24" (.050): $809.99
24" (.058): $809.99
28" (.050): $819.99
28" (.058): $819.99
32" (.050): $829.99
32" (.058): $829.99

In my experience echo equipment is bulletproof. If they can keep this up and get into the 90cc class as well they could put a hurt on stihl and Husqvarna. There are already a lot of loggers around me running echos and more will switch over with these new saws.
yea i want to see echo get into the 90 cc range too

In my experience echo equipment is bulletproof. If they can keep this up and get into the 90cc class as well they could put a hurt on stihl and Husqvarna. There are already a lot of loggers around me running echos and more will switch over with these new saws.
I agree. They need to create a serious competitor to the MS 880. They should create something that has a couple more CC's of power, and can run a 59" bar like an MS 880. Echo is a good company, but they need to step up the game and create a bigger chainsaw than Stihl.

I agree. They need to create a serious competitor to the MS 880. They should create something that has a couple more CC's of power, and can run a 59" bar like an MS 880. Echo is a good company, but they need to step up the game and create a bigger chainsaw than Stihl.
They have it, cs1201.

Back