• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Echo cst 610evl cdi module

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DisturbeD

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Recently acquired 1 of these saws and it seems to have the common issue of a bad cdi. I'd much rather try to fix the saw verses parting it out.

Have you ever found parts for your 610? Have you by chance decided to part it out? Anyone else have any cst-610evl parts available? More particularly the bottom plate and front cover, thanks in advance!

Have you ever found parts for your 610? Have you by chance decided to part it out? Anyone else have any cst-610evl parts available? More particularly the bottom plate and front cover, thanks in advance!

Never got the part I needed. My neighbor has the saw now but I'd still like to find the part and make the dang thing run. It was way to nice of a saw to part out.
I now also own the john deere 66sv which is the same saw just yellow. I could rob the parts I need from that I suppose but again way to nice of a saw to be taking it apart I'd rather find the parts I need for it.

Love mine, tell your nieghbor if he wants to sell it for parts I'm interested lol, anyway bump to the thread for long lost cst-610evl evil twin parts.

Latest posts

Back