Echo got a new bar, and new operator!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLMCRZY

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just got my order from baileys got a 14" bar for the echo with some Oregon 91VG chain. I put safety chain on it because the girlfriend wants to learn how to cut!

Heres some pics of the bar and the sexy operator :clap:
p_00109.jpg

p_00110.jpg

p_00112.jpg

p_00113-1.jpg

Btw how many stihl guys have a sexy operator:hmm3grin2orange::cheers:

you will be happy with that bar,,been running them for a while and never had a bit of trouble out them,,,as far as the operator,,now she is a keeper,,,cute as a speckled pup,,,

Your GF wants to learn to run a chainsaw = Major cool.

You should post more pictures of that attractive young lady, with or without a chainsaw ;).

Heres another of her at the dyno on my truck. Now the rest are for me ;)
DynoDay021.jpg

Thanks guys im a real lucky man to have such a beautiful, ambitious girl. Wouldnt trade her for nothing!

Cool Beans there! Once she gets the hang of running one, you will always need to be on your best behavior:laugh:

+1
ill come by and let her give mine a try

she can try my stihl out too if she wants:greenchainsaw:

LMAO funny thing is she read your comment, she saw your avatar and goes "IS THAT HIM!?!?!?!" was hilarious.

Cute girl, now tell us what the truck dyno#'s were

Cute girl, now tell us what the truck dyno#'s were

I dyno'd 325hp and 760ft torque, i was having some issues with the fueling box then as well. Also the wastegate was opening only letting me hit about 28psi of boost. Now that i have the fueling box fixed and the wastegate held shut i can produce about 43psi when it spikes and hold a steady 38psi. I'd say im at a solid 400hp 800ft torque.

It ran a 14.4 in the 1/4 mile and that was with torque managment defueling the truck when i launched giving me a 3 sec 60ft time. I would think once i get that turned off a high 13 is possible but who knows.

Latest posts

Back