Echo's New 70 cc Saw, CS-73x

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's auto choke?

A solenoid valve on the carburetor to control fuel flow depending on engine temperature. As far as I know these are the first saws with a temperature sensor.

I am pretty curious to hear how they hold up: technically this old and proven technology in the automotive industry but the grizzled oldtimers probably see this stuff as something that breaks down all the time. :laugh:

I am quietly waiting for this new high tech echo 70cc saw to come out. It will be big! The trading post will be full of discounted 462's, 572's, 461's & 7900's as their value will slide with everyone wanting to offload and upgrade to the latest & greatest technology Echo pro saw. You wait, the used saw market will shake to the core when this saw revolutionizes the modern chainsaw as we know it.

Wrong thread, it ain't Husqvarna :D

A solenoid valve on the carburetor to control fuel flow depending on engine temperature. As far as I know these are the first saws with a temperature sensor.

I am pretty curious to hear how they hold up: technically this old and proven technology in the automotive industry but the grizzled oldtimers probably see this stuff as something that breaks down all the time. :laugh:
Most have a temp sensor in the ignition module.

I am quietly waiting for this new high tech echo 70cc saw to come out. It will be big! The trading post will be full of discounted 462's, 572's, 461's & 7900's as their value will slide with everyone wanting to offload and upgrade to the latest & greatest technology Echo pro saw. You wait, the used saw market will shake to the core when this saw revolutionizes the modern chainsaw as we know it.

You didn’t use the official sarcasm font.

:crazy2:

Ive talked to a couple people who have them for testing and Eval, only good things so far. Weight right in line with the 590 but all metal and huge torque, cant wait to put hands on one.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Thats just the price converted from nzd to usd. Im sure it will be alot cheaper when released into the US market. Bare in mind we pay 850 Usd for a 590 timberwolf compared to the 430 usd you guys pay

Thats just the price converted from nzd to usd. Im sure it will be alot cheaper when released into the US market. Bare in mind we pay 850 Usd for a 590 timberwolf compared to the 430 usd you guys pay
Im expecting it to enter the market with a 20" bar around 800usd, which is fair for a 73cc pro saw I think.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Back