• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Efco 152 throttle part

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DisturbeD

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm in need of the plastic end part for the throttle linkage for a efco 152.
Part number is 50070197A I cant seem to find one for sale.

I have 2 of these an they seem to wear down. The running saw I have has hardly any throttle to play with the parts saw isnt much better.

Or does someone have a simple fix for this issue?

Attachments

• 20200524_141441.jpg
    20200524_141441.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
These are pretty common saws by Emak, Oleomac 952 is another name, Olympik 152 and I believe Cub Cadet CS5018 sold them in different colours in the US.
If you can find a dealer for any of these then ask them, I don't know your location so I can't help.
I had one of these saws and was impressed by it, it held up very well to a lot of work around the place and was pretty inexpensive to keep running.

These are pretty common saws by Emak, Oleomac 952 is another name, Olympik 152 and I believe Cub Cadet CS5018 sold them in different colours in the US.
If you can find a dealer for any of these then ask them, I don't know your location so I can't help.
I had one of these saws and was impressed by it, it held up very well to a lot of work around the place and was pretty inexpensive to keep running.

Yeah they seem to be a pretty good saw. I seen the cub cadet ones when I looked on ebay or when i googled the saw. Might have a cub dealer around me not sure.

Thanks for the info.

Back