• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

El46 replacement

Terrence Jefferson

Terrence Jefferson

ArboristSite Operative
Well I ran the saw last night and it ran well and didn't stall at idle but has a slight hesitation or bog at first when you pull the trigger. Hopefully I can get this figured out cause I'm really liking this saw and thinking I need one that is ported . So the one that needs rebuilt might get ported if I can figure out the bugs in these things. I know it's not everyone of these saws .

SCHallenger

SCHallenger

ArboristSite Guru
I have a 562XP which had two EL46s & multiple software upgrades, all of which failed to solve the same problems you are having. The problems were immediately solved when an EL48 carb was installed! That was 4 yrs. ago, & the saw still runs flawlessly!

NIP Group
brad ruch

brad ruch

ArboristSite Guru
I believe you do.look up the latest I'll for the 562xp.its the same parts

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

brad ruch

brad ruch

ArboristSite Guru
I could look when I get home.i have a 2018 I'm working on now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SCHallenger

SCHallenger

ArboristSite Guru
IMG_0993.jpeg A little bit of stuff cut with the 562 with 24in. Tsumura bar. I don't know for sure, but I don't think the coil was changed when we went from the EL46 to the EL48. The wood is green White Oak from a storm blow down. The saw is stock except for a MM.