&^%$#@! Employees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JUMPER......Better watch out or TackleTree will take you to the woodshed for a beating.

JULMPER...Beating in the woodshed?......That is the kind of tough love that TackleTree received and he recommends for others.

Get rid of those prison tattoos and get caught up on your child support. Your kids hardly know you.

I will no longer stoop to your level buff. I have more important things to do unlike yourself. Like removing my prison tatoos and pay child support for my fictional kids.

I have long hair. I can always shave my head if I freak out. My girlfriend does hair, so I could get it cheap. Ever see that Demi Moore movie where Bruce Willis is an unemployed bum/ abusive boy friend? If you listen real close, you can hear him say "tree trimmin'--that's work! You cut hair! You cut effin hair!" Hats off to all you hair dressers out there. By the way, Demi killed his ass. Off topic prolly, whatever.

rebelman said:
I have long hair. I can always shave my head if I freak out. My girlfriend does hair, so I could get it cheap. Ever see that Demi Moore movie where Bruce Willis is an unemployed bum/ abusive boy friend? If you listen real close, you can hear him say "tree trimmin'--that's work! You cut hair! You cut effin hair!" Hats off to all you hair dressers out there. By the way, Demi killed his ass. Off topic prolly, whatever.

No worries. It is good to read about something else.

Back