• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold End of year clearance.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great guy to deal with. Hours left on the sale, don't hesitate, regrets are tough to live with.

Why do the good deals always come when I dont have money. Im in the flagstone business. A chopsaw gets used hard. At that price that would of been a great bargin for a chopsaw.
still a 12" setting here, had never had gas in it until i fueled it up :)

Oh, my bad.
I was asking because I don't really need another saw, but could sort of, kind of use a 4th spare. Mostly to help the guy out.

I wonder how many other threads I've mixed up! Would maybe still be interested but will have to wait abut 2 months. Christmas is rough on the wallet. Family decided to just do gifts for 1 person each, but my brother popped out 3 kids and somehow I'm the a-hole for asking why I'm supposed to be mailing them gifts 4000 miles away for every got dang holiday under the sun. I've never even met the 2 youngest ones!

you know how to fix that problem? put that thing tween your legs to good use and pop out 4......your brother will canex that **** in a heartbeat if you can perform ;)

Sale is over

Just finalized the deal on Ron's saw because of some holdups on his end getting paypal squared away

Definitely a lot of great buys. Maybe I'll have the funds for something like that dolmar 420 you had for so cheap next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back