Enform tutor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yann.888

Reaction score
Hello,
I hve been falling everyday for the last 2 months on a logging operation. Im still a enform level 2 and have cumulated around 13 days out of 25. I am trying to find a job that will help me get those last days in before the winter...

Anybody have a tip to find a job in the oil and gas maybe or wherever there is a chances to have an Enform qst or tutor? I am from Nelson but am ready to go pretty far to get it done.

Any lead will help!

Thank you

Winter freeze up is the time to go to work again. November-Dec start up generally.
Who have you been working under and who has being signing you off in logging then? A BC Faller Supervisor?

You have to get the Gas & oil tickets though.
H2S Alive
First aid
Whimis. ect
I have been out of the loop for a few yrs and no longer live in North American.
I think things have really tapered of in G&O. Try Sibola out off Prince George.
They do a lot of Pine Beetle in the winter in Alberta. They have a few Enform guys. Regardless, if you can prove the days behind you and you know the book then you can eventually get a QST to evaluate you. I know at least one QST that physicaly does 'Fire Smart" in AB and Pine Beatle.
I will talk to him for you. Give me a few days. At least you don't need all the G & O tickets.

Yes, my enform ticket is conform for the oil and gas standard. I have work under a Qst2's supervision, an enform tutor, and a Bc faller supervisor. I have an OFA3 ticket and got time and energy to do any ticket I would need for the O and G

I could give you names in a more private message if really your are interested...

Thanks a lot for your tips!

Latest posts

Back