Ever get funny looks about climbing?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm subbed to both of those guys as well as Educated Climber, August Hunicke, Terry Hale(not really a climber, but more science side of tree work), Stihl Born, Travor Ahern...and others I can't think of right now. Some are simply for education(they're not very exciting..but teach well), some for entertainment, and some for a little of both.

Just be who you are and let the cards lay where they fall.
You can count on that brother. I hope this is a big interesting year. Things have been heating up in my business more and more.

Terry Hale

My goodness.

One of his videos popped up in my recommended and I was so bewildered I watched a few of his others.

Talk about a perfect example of talk the talk but can't walk the walk. There are things in this world you can't get from a book. You've got to do it. And he clearly hasn't spent enough time doing.

Look up Lupillo Santiago. Badass production climber.

My goodness.

One of his videos popped up in my recommended and I was so bewildered I watched a few of his others.

Talk about a perfect example of talk the talk but can't walk the walk. There are things in this world you can't get from a book. You've got to do it. And he clearly hasn't spent enough time doing.

Agreed. He's not one to watch for his skills, but his brain is good and his logic is sound.

I'll look up Lupillo.

My goodness.

Who is terry hale?

Back