Everything Egg!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend once asked me what I'd do if I could go back in time?..........My reply......I'd stay there!

good one! sometimes up at my farm... if something busts... i just leave it that way. and improvise and rationalize that its ok... as in the old days... its how they did it. so why cannot i do it that way, too. if it worked then, should still work today. and yes, it does... :)

more yard eggs in today:
P1010029.JPG

Breakfast this morning whe had Mommas Sausage and egg and cheese casserole, Don't get this very often. Another meal cooked for the daughter who leaves in the morning for college. This stuff is very good!!

( There is a little left for me in the morning.) :D

Attachments

• 2013-03-31 001 002.JPG
    2013-03-31 001 002.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
Breakfast this morning whe had Mommas Sausage and egg and cheese casserole, Don't get this very often. Another meal cooked for the daughter who leaves in the morning for college. This stuff is very good!!

( There is a little left for me in the morning.) :D
Maybe you need to tell your wife you're leaving for college.

Made a really good egg white scramble today that included thin sliced marinated steak, fresh cherry tomatoes, cheddar cheese, hot sauce, and a mix of sauteed onions, peppers, and mushrooms. Topped with a dollop of really good guacamole.

Back