• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Ex-Girlfriend Calls Up

Manic84

Manic84

ArboristSite Operative
The Phone Call

I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who this morning called “out of the blue” to see if I was still around.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together.

I couldn’t believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little bit of that “old magic.”

“Wow!” I was flabbergasted.

“I don’t know if I could keep pace with you now”, I said , “I’m a little older and greyer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don’t really have the energy I used to have.”

She just giggled and said she was sure I would “rise to the challenge”.

“Yeah ” I said. “just as long as you don’t mind a waistline that’s a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone… everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I'm developing jowls like a Great Dane!”

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly.

She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men where cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Anyway she giggled and said, “I've put on a few pounds myself!”

So I told her to **** off.