Experiment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tom. You're mixing me up with someone else. I didn't make that statement and I never had a "saws" thread. :popcorn: :)

Hahaha, wanna bet. Thats mild compared to some of the things you've said about yourself. Go search all the threads you started, you'll find it,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

so, if I understand right you bought new MS290's, parted them out on ebay and made more than the retail value of the saw. Not a bad experiment. And yes it would be awesome if we could all get along without some of us picking some body else all apart just cause they think they came back under a different name:monkey:

Hahaha, wanna bet. Thats mild compared to some of the things you've said about yourself. Go search all the threads you started, you'll find it,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

That's not the way I would phrase something, but I recall someone else making that statement. And yes, I've said plenty of bad things about myself. That's not the point.

Jealousy will get you no where.

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, = a quote from Spacemule

Now is that why you wanna know about that bar oil, come on, you can tell me,LOLOLOLOL

Dumbass......

:censored: Fish, What the hell is the water in KY? Why call these folks girls? Seems odd to part out a saw unless it was junk? If this is what you did for an extra buck, hey that's okay.....But don't rip on people DOING THE SAME AS YOU. Didn't your parents teach you don't judge others unless your prepared to be judged? I'll assume you've been sniffin WAY too many fumes.....:censored:

I guess that is the problem around here, you guys only read what is handed down.

In the past several months, I have been parting out Stihl MS290s,
and I just thought I would share my experiences on doing so...........

Nothing more................................

If you do not care, do not post.....................

Well then why didn't you ffffffffen say so to begin with!!!!!!!!!! Geeze is that too much to ask???

Back