Exploded Views

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone have an exploded parts diagram for the Husqvarna 262, or do you know where I could get my mitts on one?
Thanks.

Hi Kevin, the best way to get an exploded view of the saw is to send it to Andrews in Wash State and have him drive over it with his Ram 2500 and have him take a picture.
Actually I have the exploded view here, Husqvarna workshop manual # 1018855-26, I could take a picture of the specific area you are interested in as the page is to large to include the whole saw.
John

John, I`m looking for the view of the entire saw.
If it will make it easier for you, just rip the page out and send it to me.
reallyhurts.gif

whell i think that i could get a better exploded view of it fi i ran it over with my 1750 oliver. it has ran over one saw before by my grandfathers hand. that was a sad day. the only thing that wasn't damaged was the bar and chain they are still on the saw and it has been hanging on the garage wall for the past 8 years.

Mearly, running over a saw hardly counts when it comes to total saw destruction. A Case 450 dozer when backing up to tree where my 046pt was neatly stashed does a real number on a saw when the operator panics and can't find forward and proceeds to grind the saw up into pieces no bigger than a thumb nail.

John,
I know you aren`t interested in anything under 70cc so that page is just taking up valuable space in your book.
Compare it to removing a bandage strip from your hairy arm, one quick rip and it`s outa there.
It`s only going to hurt for a second and you`ll have that useless page out of your book.
You`ll rest much easier at night just knowing that you helped a brother sawyer.

your brother,
bin milling

Last edited:
yeah when i gott really pissed at my toyota truck i ran it over with my neighbors allis td-24 dozer which is about the size of a d-8 cat. needless to say that was just what we needed for hard fill in a mud hole out back was that toyota. it was about 10-12 inches thick afterwords. that was a rewarding feeling. but now i regret it cause the engine would have made a great chain saw. :)

Hi Kevin, I just cant bring myself to tearing out those pages from an otherwise perfect shape manual, but I will ask my dealer to run off a copy from his software if he will.
Oh Mammas Bin Loggin

Thanks John,
I`ll be having lunch with the Queen later today and I`ll ask her to put you up for Knighthood.
Is anyone such as Clymers(sp) offering mini service manuals for chainsaws?

Anyone have this manual ...
ITCSS10.jpg

Last edited:
Kevin
I have all 10 editions of the Intertec manuals.
I also have the exploded parts diagram for the 262. I would be willing to mail you a photo copy.If you are interested Email me your address and I will snail it on up.

Hi Kevin, I got it all figured out now after visting the post office today. I will send a copy of the 262 on a floppy disc with the other goodies. When you see the Queen ask her if she would kindly give me the Govenor Generals Chainsaw Award. In turn as a kind gesture, I will give her my Walkerized 026 Arctic, if she lets me loose in the New Forest in England.
John

Hey Kevin, your gonna think I am out lunch, but I got a check today from a Kevin in Sault St. Marie, so right away thought it was you, but when I went to write the address down I realized it was Michigan! Glad I caught that one! They would be wondering why the floppy and the Carlton raker gauge along with their toy chainsaw lol.
Anyway glad I got back on track, you can have the floppy of the 262 if you still need it, just send address. Walt just may have something there when he compares me to a burned over Jack Pine stand. I think I will have a couple of beers tonight.
One Spun Bearing in Ballinafad

gatkeper1, thanks very much for your offer, it`s greatly appreciated but I think John has the stuff already to send but thanks just the same.

John, thanks for putting in the extra effort.
I`ll send you my address and a can of maple pitch from St. Joseph Island.
Thanks again guys.

Latest posts

Back