Exposed tattoos and employment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone posted that vid on here last year and your right it was bad. I felt the exactly the same way and wish i didnt watch it.

Someone posted that vid on here last year and your right it was bad. I felt the exactly the same way and wish i didnt watch it.

Yeah man..! Uggh!!! In glad I'm not alone.. LOL. I need to start a support group or some ****.. Well call it PTVD, post tramatic video disorder.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Sure does look more like hops than pine cone to me. Beer is good. Beer + swinging axe could be bad.

If right axe head was flipped, kinda looks like a hammerskins tattoo. Not enough to be confused though.

Years ago I met a kid from Toronto at a concert and he proudly displayed his new tattoo. This poofy, suburbanite, liberal, artsy, musician had a web with red inlay on his elbow. Told him spider web means prison stay at the least and how, to some, means more. He laughed, didn't believe me. Told him, in some places the red can mean you killed for your race. He looked sick.

Is your tat planned to be the center of a themed sleeve?

It won't be a themed sleeve but I'm planning on doing many high quality spot tattoos.

It's interesting to point out that Oak never denied being as member of a gang or group that supports or uses these tats. I did read that he didn't want to discuss why he has them. Hmmm...

I would think an A+ college grad that did studies and reports on this type of tat and it's meaning wouldn't put such things on his own body without going full in and knowing the ramifications.

Unless of course they aren't actually his tats and just a pic he got off the internet.

The "college" stuff sounds fishy to me.
Oak's posts might be "based on real events", but to call them nonfiction might be stretching the donkey's tail.

WOW, you just jump from one thing to another with NO CLUE what you are even talking about. ( try to keep things on a more structured paragraph ) I stated in my post YOU quoted that i was done with this thread, you want to pull me back in with your Bazaar ramblings. You don't need to quote A-B laws to me, i know plenty about them. I have done several reports on them when i was in collage studying Criminal Justice. I was a A+ student. You mite consider getting help from the good Doctor P. , I hear he is accepting new patients.

Seems like an A+ student would know how to spell college and use the terms bizarre and bazaar correctly. Or maybe he was in a collage...like the Neo Nazi Fan Club Hall of Fame. He's sure enough bizarre.
And no, I wouldn't hire him. Ever.

I make lots of spelling mistakes, but the devious Orientals who built the IPod are responsible for them.
I know its stereotypical but when I hear or read the word "oriental" I think of a guy walking with a huge basket of rice on his head with a AK-47 hidden in there and wearing a belt made of C4 is thatt weird ! And I am not lying , my wife just said she found a new dry cleaner and I asked who owns it and she said orientals and I thought of that !

Haha.. Now your catching on..

Seriously though, that video was gross & speaks volumes about what is going on 10miles across the imaginary thing we can a border..

Honestly though & with out googling, when was the last time you heard about the AB or groups with similar beliefs in the news? Wannabee teenagers spray painting swastikas on churches doesn't count either LOL..quote]

Ya wont get the answer ya want from me, too close to Attica, and Gowanda is the other side of my county. In the house fun doesn't get detailed coverage from news agencies, of course, you know that. Their families, friends, and consorts that have moved close provide plenty of irritation. Alot of "bad" heroin in the area has been distributed by AB and mex mafia. (in prison the two have worked together against black and other latin gangs for decades - proof criminal business is more important than the racist social function.) Bad heroin thats killing kids that can no longer afford their prescription pill habit.

"spray painting swastikas on churches doesn't count" If it was your church, it would.

You and the professor sure want the white power bunch to look cool. Between you guys and the naacp the race war can keep rolling. Have fun.

nazi lovers are the same as campus liberals excusing radical Islam. Both honor enemies our servicemen shed blood fighting, past and present.

.......the piece de resistance could feature a furry grinning beaver standing on a stump holding a chainsaw.

That was deep my friend... Who is the professor though? I must of missed something.

Y'all sure are reved up about a guys tattoo in a tattoo thread.. If I was introduced to Mr. Oak on the street, bar, wherever, I would shake his hand just as I would anyone one else no matter their beliefs. Even if it was some cracker hating gang banger, id do the same. I could care less about what someone believes in, there actions towards me after that would determine my opinion about them.

With that said, how many on here have personally had negative dealings with Mr. Oak or are y'all just assuming he is a total D-Bag because of his purported beleifs.

Speaking of assuming, how many of you are just assuming I believe in the same **** he does just because I didn't like the way y'all came off to him after seeing a simple tattoo. It was like a BS PC kagaroo court jumping to conclusions.

Them is some pretty deep thoughts, Jimmy.
I don't think I'd be inclined to sing Happy Birthday to a North Korean nutcase though, or play basketball with him.
I think I could care about someone's beliefs. I wouldn't want to stay married to a woman who hated men and had a tattoo about eradicating a pelorus.

I'm still awaiting an answer to the questions posed to Oak. Why does he have the tats he claims to have? Is he a member of a group affiliated with those tats? Does he believe in what the tats advertise in todays current world? These are all questions a company owner would ask of a potential employee if the tats were part of the decision to employ this person. Thats what the thread started as, no?

I don't think I'd be inclined to sing Happy Birthday to a North Korean nutcase though, or play basketball with him.
I think I could care about someone's beliefs. I wouldn't want to stay married to a woman who hated men and had a tattoo about eradicating a pelorus.

I heard Dennis taught Kim Jong-un how to dunk & get super models. Kim does have a pretty cool hair cut, wouldn't doubt the super model part.

He seems like a nice enough guy and im sure he is. Is he the one that got a crane a while back? Id like to see some work pics and hear how its working out.

Deep thoughts, light on integrity.

Back